If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner then look no more! This recipe makes 6 delicious tacos.
- 1 frying beef steak
- 1/2 a capsicum pepper, sliced
- 6 corn taco shells
- 1-2 gem lettuce
- 1 tomato
- handful sweet corn
- green tops of 1 spring onion
- drizzle garlic infused oil
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 radishes
- handful chopped coriander
- Make guacamole following this recipe.
- Heat a pan.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Once the pan is hot, add the steak. Cook it to your liking. I just sealed it on both sides to leave it pink in the middle. Put it on a plate to rest.
- In the same pan lightly fry the peppers until softened.
- In the meantime chop the tomato in small cubes.
- Mix together the tomatoes, sweet corn, green top of one spring onion. Drizzle with garlic infused oil.
- Slice the steak.
- Start filling the tacos. Put some lettuce, peppers, steak slices, the tomato and corn salsa.Garnish with radish slices and chopped coriander.
- Serve with a lime wedge and guacamole.
- For a kick of heat, add some jalapenos!
- 20g of avocado is low FODMAP. Larger amounts are high in polyols.
- 43g of sweet corn is low FODMAP. Larger amounts are high in galacto-oligosaccharides and polyols.