This quick and easy recipe can be used as a dip or as a sandwich filling. It’s delicious either way. We love having this as an appetizer at BBQ’s and other social gatherings. It always goes down a treat.
- 1 Large can of tuna in water, drained
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- juice of 1/4 of a small lemon
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- handful of chopped chives
- 4 mint leaves
- Blend the tuna, mayonnaise, tomato paste, garlic infused olive oil, lemon juice, mint leaves and smoked paprika.
- Mix in the chopped chives.