This is a perfect summer dish. It is refreshing, tasty and healthy. You can easily make this the night before and take to office for lunch.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 1/2 a large tin of tuna (in water or oil) drained
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- 1 handful of spinach chopped
- 5 olives sliced
- 5 leaves of fresh basil chopped finely
- 5 leaves of fresh mint chopped finely
- 80g dried gf penne pasta
- Boil the pasta as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss the pasta with the tuna mix.
- Optional: Drizzle with garlic infused olive oil and sprinkle with smoked paprika.