The weather this past week has been fantastic! So with the arrival of the sun and warm weather I needed some nice refreshing beverages. I mostly drink water however sometimes I like to shake things up a little and these are three of my favourite beverages. Best of all they’re very easy to prepare and the fruit infused water are also healthy.
- 500ml water
- 5 cucumber slices
- Put the cucumber slices in a jug or a water bottle.
- Top with water. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight for the cucumber flavour to infuse the water.
- Add lemon slices to make cucumber and lemon water.
- Use lemonade instead of water.
Nimbu Pani aka Lime water
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2.5 tsp sugar
- 240ml water
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Serve with ice and a slice of lime.
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 2 slices of an orange
- 2 slices of a lemon
- a few mint leaves
- 750ml water
- Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate overnight to all the flavours to infuse the water.
- You may serve with ice and decorate with a sprig of mint.