Strawberries with a little bit of sugar and cream are just perfection. Since I really like this combo and couldn’t quite wait til dessert I decided to incorporate it in my breakfast instead. This is was so good I will be definitely making it again tomorrow morning!
Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal (moderate in FODMAPs half the recipe to make it low FODMAP)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats*
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoon alpro rice cuisine/cream
- 6 medium strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons sugar
*use gluten free oats if gluten intolerant or sensitive
- Chop 5 strawberries into chunks.
- Bring the almond milk to a boil.
- Once boiling add the oats, sugar, vanilla, 1 tbsp of the rice cuisine and chopped strawberries.
- Cook until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve and top with 1 tablespoon of rice cuisine cream and 1 sliced strawberry.
If you like this recipe and would like to see more click follow to receive an e-mail when a new recipe is up.