A while ago I came across the 2 ingredient pancakes.. 1 banana, 2 eggs. I tried these but found them too eggy and they did not satisfy my pancake cravings therefore I came up with this recipe for banana oat pancakes instead.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites if you do not tolerate egg yolks)
- 1/2 cup gf oats (grind into flour)
- 1/3 tsp gf baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla paste
- a little almond milk if too thick
- Blend everything together and cook on medium heat. If the heat is too high they could burn on the outside.
- Once the mixture starts to bubble flip over. Cover the pan while cooking as this will help the pancakes to rise.
341 kcals, 59g carbohydrates, 12g protein and 9g fat (of which 2g saturated fat)
if made with egg whites: 305kcal, 59g carbohydrates, 13g protein, 4g fat (of which 0.6g saturated fat)